Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulation"), this page describes the modalities of processing of personal data of users who visit the web site accessible electronically at the following addresses:_:
Below we will refer to these web pages with the term "Site".“
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links possibly published on the Site but referring to external resources. Following consultation of the Site, data relating to identified natural persons or identifiable (hereinafter"Data Subject"“).
A data controller is a person, company, or other body that determines the purpose and means of personal data processing. For the Site the data controller is Ioniti Rita with registered office in Localita' Mortelliccio 5, Piombino (LI) ITALY. (hereinafter :Controller“).
DATA TYPE PROCESSED
Data sent voluntarily by the visitor
When a user sends data to the contact addresses or fills in a contact form on the site, the data entered by the sender in addition to other data entered in the communication and necessary to make a request are collected. Such communications may also include the Data Subject’s spontaneous job application and related CV.
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. This data category includes the IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers and terminal equipment used by any user, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.
- Cookies are small text messages that a website sends to the user Terminal who is normally enabled to save this information and to provide it to the site on next access. Cookies may contain various information collected during navigation, some of a purely technical nature that improve the usability of the site, others that can be stored to make statistics on site visits and others to profile the interests of the user and possibly be used directly or pass to third parties to send targeted advertising messages, that is in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of web browsing. The law states that we can store cookies on the user’s terminal if they are strictly necessary for the operation of a site. For all other types of cookies we need the data subject’s consent. This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies: Technical session cookies (non-persistent) are used, strictly limited to what is necessary for safe and efficient navigation of the site.
- Profiling cookies: through the activation of some features we collect information about the choices of visitors to pass them through cookies to some portals (third parties) that will use this data to propose articles or services in line with your profile. Possible enabled portals are:
– Google Maps at https://www.google.com
– Youtube at https://www.youtube.com
– Facebook at https://it-it.facebook.com/
– Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/
Changing cookie settings
Through a prior configuration of your terminal you can prevent the acquisition of any type of cookie. After this operation, even technical cookies will be disabled and therefore some functions of the website pages may not be performed correctly. Generally each web browser allows you to manage the storage of cookies through the settings of the software, within a section "Privacy" or "Security", under a title "Cookies" or "Cookies management".
PURPOSE OF PROCESSIGN and LEGAL BASIS
Personal data must be processed for specific purposes and in a lawful manner (or by virtue of a legal basis by the regulation). Below we give information about these details.
Data sent voluntarily by the visitor
In this case, the purpose is to allow the Data Controller to respond to your requests (received, for example, via the Contacts form).
When the data subject submits the request on his own behalf, the legal basis for such processing is pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) of the GDPR, or the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject. This legal basis also applies to the receipt of spontaneous job applications and their CVs that are processed with the aim of evaluating a future collaboration.
When the data subject sends the communication on behalf of a legal entity (potential customer or supplier of the Data Controller) the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (art. 6, par. 1, lett. f) GDPR) in developing business by responding to requests for staff from other companies.
In this case, the purpose is to allow the Data Subjects the correct navigation of the Site, as well as an adequate use of its contents. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to ensure the functioning of the Site, regularly balanced with the rights of the data subject (art. 6, par. 1, lit. f) GDPR); Technical cookies are also used to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject to the management of the consent necessary for the use of non-technical cookies. (legal basis art. 6, par. 1, lett. c) GDPR);
In this case, the purpose is to propose on the linked portals advertising notices or messages oriented to visits or purchases completed on the Site. The legal basis can only be your consent.
DATA REPORTING OBLIGATION
It is not mandatory to communicate any type of data. The Site by default records only technical cookies. If you choose as written above to avoid this registration, the Data Controller cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the Site. Data subject can freely choose not to send communications by email or through the forms on the site. In this case, the Data Controller will not be able to respond to requests for information and will not be able to activate any requested services.
Data sent voluntarily by the visitor, will be processed exclusively by authorized personnel within the owner's structure. The data collected by the Site for technical or statistical purposes may be shared by the Data Controller with authorised third parties responsible for the maintenance of the Site.
LENGTH OF STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Browsing data do not persist for more than seven days (except for any need to ascertain of crimes by the Judicial Authority). Technical and analytical cookies are stored when required by the regulations for a maximum period of 6 months. The statistical information obtained from analytical cookies can be stored up to 48 months after their collection. Data sent voluntarily by the visitor are kept for the period necessary to the Data Controller to respond to the request and in any case no later than 2 years after the last communication sent.
The Site is installed on systems resident in the territory of the European Community.
The data collected are processed in the Italian territory.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The subject pursuant to and within the limits of Articles 15-21 of the GDPR has the right, at any time, to:
- request the Data Controller to access, correct and delete your personal data;
- request the Data Controller to update or integrate the data;
- request from the Data Controller the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- request the limitation of the processing of data concerning you or to oppose their processing;
- receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the Data Controller to whom you provided them, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means;
- revoke the consent to the processing of your personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The above requests have to be send to the Controller using e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, Data subjects who believe that the data processing to them carried out through the Site in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint to the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali(The Italian Data Protection Authority) or other Europan authority as provided for by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to appeal to the appropriate courts (art. 79 of the Regulation).